View Single Post
Old 06.22.2017, 08:24 AM   #10
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
I don't know it always seemed self-evidently dorky to me to wear a band's shirt to their show but whatever floats your boat. Another thing, i think it's kind of odd when people who don't normally wear band t-shirts wear one because they are going to a show.

noting is self-evident. you picked that up somewhere sometime. I wonder where it all started?

The thing is, the bands want you to go to the show and BUY THEIR FUCKING T SHIRT! I see tons of people who go to a show, and these are hardcore music loving motherfuckers, who proceed to immediately buy a new T and put it on.

I remember the heavy metal scene. that was much more of a "wear your colors" type scene. Going to see metal shows in the 80's it was backpatches, embroidered patches, pins, buttons, t shirts, as much as you could wear. Like a tribe