View Single Post
Old 05.30.2012, 02:30 PM   #42637
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Cool. I've yet to listen to this as well. Now Ih ave something to listen to at work!

Funny, that is exactly what I've been doing with that album! The kids ran me so fucking crazy yesterday that I locked myself down during my prep period with that album on youtube to meditate and help right myself in the world..

today, I am absolutely sprung on Mazzy Star and Hope Sandoval and the Warm Inventions..

at the moment, its Bavarian Fruit Bread from 2009, such a mercilessly kick ass fucking album, how does this East LA waif of a chicana touch my soul so directly with her music? and that guitar work, be it Mazzy or the Hope solo stuff, brilliantly emotive without being emo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|