View Single Post
Old 05.30.2012, 07:39 AM   #42633
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
the carter 3 was the last soulful wayne. i have no ideal what he is now.

all those soul samples and that psychedelia production on the carter 3. that's what i like.

anyway..i think i've heard those carter 3 sessions.

The Dedication 2 is my fav mixtape by him too. first one i heard. he can be completely absurb and bland but amazing because of his confidence. more than any of these weird/swag rappers.
Dedication 2 is where he mastered his free associative and energetic, yet soulful and laid-back sound.
"money money money get a dollar and a dick/Weezy Baby that crack, muthafucka get a fix". shame he's just a fraction of this now.

i think you'll love Curren$y. he was featured on most Wayne projects back in the day, however now is doing his own thing with the same weed-money-bitches shtick.
start with Pilot Talk, i'll be surprised if you won't dig it. i couldn't take it off the cd player in my car for months. the production is so good that it makes me feel high and i don't even smoke.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|