View Single Post
Old 09.08.2009, 12:27 AM   #65
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prisstina
One day while waiting for the city bus I had a little girl in a school bus give me the finger and yell "Welcome to hell, cocksucker!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
I remember shoveling snow one time ( I was like 12) and this dood yelled out " HAHA YOU COCKSUCKER!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
I was walking home a couple of months ago. I had my violin in hand. There was some kids in a parked car, clearly smoking weed and listening to incredibly loud house music. As I walked past, one of them changed the station to radio 3 (classical music) and they all mimed playing the violin. It still makes me chuckle even now.

I was also the victim of a drive by fruiting once. I was walking home from a gig (Dillinger Escape Plan, I believe) and someone managed to throw an orange from the car window that managed to hit me in the eye. It being citrus, that caused quite a lot of pain, so for a few seconds I thought it was a glass they'd thrown.

Fun times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
My girlfreinds brother once got egged by a passing car when he was leaving a newsagents. What the daft twats didn't know was that he traveled there in his car. He then proceeded to give chase right up their arse on fast roads for about 10 minutes until they ended up spinnning off the road crashing into a metal barrier. ultimate aceness. He felt guilty about it, bless him.

hahahahahahaahahahaahaaaaaa