View Single Post
Old 02.09.2007, 06:26 PM   #64
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
The Pixies were always useless live.The first gig of theirs that i attended made me seriously think what i was doing there because they played the songs exactly as they sounded on the albums.Their stage presence was also invisible to say the least.

Man, none of you know what yr talking about. I saw Pixies twice in one year and they rocked every single time. The sound was incredible: guitar tones, bass, drums, vocals all screamed and I could feel it in all my bones. YOu either went to a show where they just diodnt do a good job (inconceivable in my opinion) or you just dont know good music.

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|