View Single Post
Old 07.14.2010, 08:50 AM   #24884
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Yesterday was great! I lived a day in Ryan's shoes. He covinced me to call in sick. We started the morning off at the skate park in McClenny. He and my son popped tricks while my daughter and I took turns rolling around on the deck he set up for me. I did great untill I busted my ass on some dried up grass clippings in my path. Bruised my tail bone I think. Bella crashed head first into a grass ditch. We then rented movies from the redbox and I got some haircolor. The day eased by slowly. we decided to take some shots and I played the baby taylor till my fingertips burned. We laughed so much it was like we were 17 and skipping school again. I LOVE it when he gets that spark in his eye. You know it is going to be a really good day.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|