Thread: SY in NY Mag
View Single Post
Old 05.22.2009, 06:00 PM   #3
chrome noise tape
the end of the ugly

chrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.nypress.com/blog-4160-who...pparently.html

Who's Afraid of Kim Gordon? Everyone, Apparently

"We thought it was just us. Wednesday night at the Kitchen's gala, after Sonic Youth played, the band's members were milling around and seemed to attract more stares than the starlets (like Kirsten Dunst, who spent the evening smoking on the stairs out front). And while Thurston Moore seemed easy enough to approach (especially for Gerry Visco!), Kim Gordon was, well, not so much.

Over at Daily Intel, Nate Lowman says, "I had a picture of Kim Gordon pregnant, in leather pants, on my wall when I was a kid. I don't need to know who she really is." Indeed, when we were standing on the corner after the event, two grown men stared longingly at Gordon, wondering what to ask her. Two men who ask questions professionally. Something was wrong—but what? The woman doesn't have the perceived anger of Kathleen Hanna or the crazy of Courtney Love. What is it that makes Kim Gordon so intimidating?"
chrome noise tape is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|