View Single Post
Old 04.22.2014, 07:59 PM   #18006
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
scorsese: I think Aviator is really underrated.

me too! i expected shit but got GOLD.

Quote:
And I try to watch last Temptation of Christ every two years or so.

i don't, but i did like it a lot

Quote:
The Departed moves at such a breakneck speed, it's still sort of a wonder to behold.

i hated the departed. it didn't do anything for me. not sure why. i think i remember i found it too predictable, storywise.

Quote:
Raging Bull gets more interesting and intense each time I see it, like Citizen Kane. A wee bit too long, but otherwise virtually flawless. Every technical department knocks it out of the park, and obviously it's DeNiro's finest hour. If Martin had only made that, he'd still be counted one of the greats.

that movie is just fucking amazing

Quote:
But really, isn't film is just literature for people too lazy to read?

YES. but i began to read when i was 3 and ended after a BA in english plus 5 years of grad school in literature. i have earned the fucking right not to see another printed page ever again. however i still do, on occasion. but for everyday characters and stories, i think TV takes the cake these days. just finished season 1 of house of cards, and WOW.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|