View Single Post
Old 03.20.2007, 09:21 PM   #64
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by something
damn fucking straight i tried to block out the 2 months straight that my store had us play his album awake when we finnally got to take it out of rotation me and some other music sellers destroyed the 5 foot tall groban standee cardboard cut out of him

wow, glad I don't even know who that is...somebody depose Joss Stone & sack Lady Sovereign,

please...

look, I'm not going to tell you Guns are great, because that time has passed, but, by no means, have they ever sucked.
Listen to Live in Argentina; there's more crowd participation there than U2 or Bruce even ever mustered.
No way do they suck.
And do note, please, that what does suck ever-so-apparently is your vocabulary and writing skills to describe how you feel.
And on an additional note, I do rank U2 slightly higher than Guns (albeit way down on the list), even though they've sucked upon occasion far more than Guns ever did.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|