View Single Post
Old 11.13.2011, 07:18 PM   #3
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
1. She's incredibly hot... before I got married I told my wife that I would fuck Kim if I ever had the opportunity. She consented.
2. Voice.
3. She's written some incredible lyrics, and vocal melodies, amelodic though many may be. She's a female Lou Reed with a better social circle (see LULU thread)
4. She's a kind person, and was gracious and humble and conversational when I met her.

Also, I don't think she's vapid. I think she's a dreamy, dreary art-school girl. I've known many of them. They may not be the quickest of human beings on the surface, but they have a lot to offer the world.

As far as her musical ability is concerned, yeah- she's not a virtuoso. She's passable. But she's still a brilliant musician.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|