View Single Post
Old 07.03.2007, 06:52 PM   #13
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
It's starting to look better than I'd expected it to be, but I'm not sure yet if it's worth it in my particular case. From now on I'll start keeping a closer eye on the lineup though.

So far there are about a handful of bands added that I'd probably enjoy, but except for Branca (when he gets confirmed) nothing that I really like to see and haven't seen before. Last December's edition was really loaded with those kind of bands... but it's no use comparing it to Thurston's ATP which was really on a rare level of its own in my book.

On the SL forums there seem to be strong rumours that Sunn O))) are playing this as well, which would be quite possible looking at what's been announced so far.

edit: oh, and Autolux have been added to the ATP site, although I don't really care about them myself.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|