View Single Post
Old 03.15.2015, 08:04 PM   #320
Magic Wheel Memory
the end of the ugly

Magic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Sorry magic but ending a 30 year marriage over being horny (if that was the case) is pathetic. Men need their wives beyond being living sex toys, only teenage boys can't see beyond that.

That's not what I'm saying at all, SuchFriends. Of course, marriage is much more than sex. And men need more than just sex from their wives. But I used sex as the example in my scenario, since the discussion was about extramarital sex. And while sex is not everything, it IS one important part of a healthy marriage. That's why we choose our marriage partners based on our sexual orientation. When one partner chooses to no longer have sex with the other, then the problem in their marriage is something deeper than just lack of sex.