View Single Post
Old 08.29.2006, 05:54 PM   #35
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Пятхъдесят Шест
Not inhospitable, just not a place I'd like to call home. I mean, obviously, the size. I think the city I live in is probably about the size of downtown DF (aha, I picked that up) alone. I can imagine living there your whole life and still not knowning another part of the city is even there. Crazy size, but thats what I expected, and more.

In general people are pretty nice. I can't imagine people in NYC or LA being as friendly as your fellow citizens.

Cheap beer!!! Though getting drunk, and then walking out on the steets was a rush I wasn't expecting. Seeing things that are familiar to home, but different enough to make you realize you're far from home.

Also, stood on hollow ground, or at least outside hollow ground. THE Azteca Stadium. Neat.

Great time indeed.

most people i know are always getting lost when they go out, saying "i don't know how to get around in this part of town"; i get by a little better because i've always had friends and family living all over the place but i certainly don't know every part of town!

yeah, people are nice, that's a plus, although there's assholes everywhere, but in general people are nice and helpful.

booze is dirt cheap, you can get your ass loaded enough to have 5 alcohol poisonings for less than $20 if you know where to go. i love it here because beer is cheap, good and aplenty.

believe it or not, i've never been to the azteca stadium, or any football stadiums for that matter; i'd love to, though.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|