View Single Post
Old 08.21.2016, 12:02 AM   #73
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
I know DDN & Teenage are iconic to the most SY-fans, to me they have never been. Of course I listened DDN really much when hadnīt heard Sister, EVOL etc. but these days when I want to listen SY, itīs very rare DDN that I put on. But when listening it, always enjoying it like all the SY albums.

Candle is into my top10 Sy songs. Although Thurston & Kim are not singers like Lee is, I think Thurston does one of his all time best vox in studio Candle version. I have heard some live version where heīs really badly out of tune. I donīt think that song would have become so great if Lee had sung it.

I naturally appreciate DDN`s place in rock history. In that album Sy succeed to put together their art and commercial potential (no idea how much DDN has sold). They were ahead of their time, really very possible grunge wouldnīt ever happen without that album. Cover is also one of those iconic rock covers like Floydīs Dark Side, Bowies Hunky Dory, Velvetīs first etc.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|