View Single Post
Old 06.29.2019, 05:52 AM   #12342
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
hmm, not sure if this should be posted here or in the oh my god how can famous people be so stupid thread :-)

Wesley Sneijder got arrested because he had been jumping and trashing and peeing over a car, and as far as I could tell from the reports he didn't know those people. Looks like he was visiting people in the same street. See video here (if you can watch that from abroad)

and this one belongs to the oh my god how can criminals be so stupid thread:

Quote:
Two tons of clothing stolen at PSV, reclaimed after undercover action

EINDHOVEN - A week and a half ago, the De Herdgang training complex of PSV was broken into. In addition, three men stole the club's new clothing collection. Value: 200,000 euros. Thanks to a police action, the stuff has since returned.

The theft occurred on the night of last week Tuesday to Wednesday. This involved breaking into the changing rooms on the Herdgang. This involved, among other things, tracksuits, shirts and hoodies. The clothing is not yet on the market and is part of PSV's new clothing collection.

Fanshop PSV

While the police were investigating the theft, the PSV fanshop received a phone call from an unknown man who knew more about the theft. He said that as an intermediary for a few thousand euros he could ensure that the stolen clothing collection would come back into the possession of the football club. After consultation with the criminal investigation department, an appointment was made at a location in Gelderland [a province further north].

As a backdrop for the deal, a warehouse in Winterswijk was ultimately chosen. On Thursday afternoon, three men appeared at the shed at the agreed time: "They thought they were dealing with PSV employees, but in reality they had agreed with two civilian agents. During the meeting in the shed, the building was surrounded by agents. Our suspects were trapped, " says the police in a press release from the police.

Three men arrested

The trio could eventually be arrested. It concerns three men, 40, 41 and 47 years old. They are from Maastricht, Rijswijk and The Hague. The police do not exclude that more people are being arrested. All the stolen clothing was thereby seized by the police and will be returned to PSV.

Dammit, the football match is at the same time as the F1 qualifications ... Multi-taking on a Saturday is undoable

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|