View Single Post
Old 07.03.2012, 09:17 AM   #146
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
If you can, you should really try the premiership one this season. It's a more long term commitment but obviously, because of that, you have more time to have a solid campaign. Your Euro campaign was obviously compromised from the first matchweek and there was never time to correct that, which obviously wouldn't be the case during a full season. It's a lot of fun. Paulybee usually organises a league for here.

that should be cool! please let me know if/when it happens. i haven't seen paulybee here in 3 trillion years.

i don't really know the premiere league, but i'm going to be watching more of it this coming season. actually the champions league would make a nice fantasy league as well no? maybe they'll have that in the UEFA website?

either way if you hear something please let me know.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|