View Single Post
Old 11.20.2009, 08:46 PM   #118
infinitemusic
the destroyed room

infinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourfiend
Meh, Idk. I think that he has been asking for it for quite some time. I mean, he has harassed multiple posters (I know that both myself and TC have had to deal, from the looks of it there are others)...and I'm not just talking abou writing rude posts/handing out neg reps...Swa later said that he was sorry and started treating me kindl once I became "in" with the board or something, but he didn't change his behavior.

Yeah, but he's no worse than a lot of the douches on here and at least he was at least slightly interesting some of the time, which is more than I can say for most of the posters here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
wtf, do you not read anything?
I gave him my number when he was freaking out about his girlfriend at the time, and then he was all OMFG ILU, and then he started calling 10 times a day, and being creepy, and giving way too much info, so I stopped talking to him. then he got all emo and started emailing me, texting, blah blah all the time asking why I stopped talking to him. one of my friends told him to stop and he did.

we were never in a relationship (wtf, internet relationships?) and I really don't appreciate you writing shit like that without any regard.

You gave your PHONE NUMBER to a weirdo on the internet. You're the most fucked up person on here

Quote:
I think that people on this board are way too tolerant of some posters bullshite. To be fair, when sway was posting here, everybody was encouraging him to continue behaving like a 15 year old ass.

hmm good point

Quote:
finally, no more cryptic whining and stooges threads every 5 minutes.

The stooges threads were the only good thing about this forum
infinitemusic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|