Thread: Murray Street
View Single Post
Old 01.30.2007, 02:32 PM   #25
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Ah right, I understand what it is now. I've only heard it been called Karen Revisited (as that's what it's called on my disc).

Quote:
hey derek, we all started somewhere man.
check local record stores if you are fortunate enough to have one near you and see how much a used turntable costs. You can get a decent one for around $60-$80 ussually.
used record bins are between $1-$8 ussually, with most used records falling around $3.50 a piece.
lots of older classics to be gotten.

every "collection" begins with something. my vinyl collection started when i was 9 and I bougth Pyromania back in 1982-83.
ha!
Yeah, I think my parents have a vinyl player up in the attic. I have some vinyls that sit there on the shelf (like a signed version of Iron Maiden's Powerslave even though I don't listen to them and an old Killing Joke vinyl).

I'd absolute kill for a Daydream Nation and VU&Nico vinyl.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|