View Single Post
Old 04.23.2014, 05:24 AM   #4129
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBebs
I'm surprised and not surprised about moyes
Utd have been shit this year but I thought they'd give him at leadt a season and a half
especially after the start fergie had

Yeah, surprised but not surprised, although I do think the board was right to act now rather than risk him with a £150m transfer budget in the summer. Man U's problems are bigger than just their manager but it did look increasingly like he was never gonna be the right man for them. Fingers should point at Fergie for choosing someone whose personality and tactical approach was so at odds with what the club were associated with. Nobody expected the transition to be easy but Moyes showed nothing to suggest he had what was needed to take them forward long term. It doesn't suddenly make Moyes a bad manager but this has highlighted his shortcomings - not helped by Martinez's excellent start at Everton - so it'll be interesting seeing where he goes from this. The vogue, even in the mid table, seems to be for young, tactically progressive and quite attack-minded managers. Whatever Moyes is, he's not that.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|