View Single Post
Old 01.06.2014, 10:12 AM   #24
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
either the Surgal or the White Out would be the ones I'd wait outside for. You ever use the foot and handwarmer packs?

Caught both these sets last night, short (under 40 min each) but I was glad I left the cave, the set with White Out was crazy, one of the most dense sets I've seen them, Ms Culberston has some really wacked out gear.

The line was ok for these shows, but Sat I was number 70 of 75 who got in, and it was a bit chilly out there, worth the wait, Lee and T and John really clicked, some wild free skree but not without intent and flow - Lee walked into the audience with his bells, an accomplishment because we were packed in there.

PIcked up some interesting merch, some Caught on Tape Cdrs and cassettes, only to find my cassette deck is 86ed....
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|