View Single Post
Old 06.28.2017, 11:14 AM   #328
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
I don't really get Comixology either. I used to think it was a comic store for indie publishers only? But I think that now it can also import your Marvel/DC purchases too? I dont' know. I somehow have an acct. I think? I have Marvel, DC, Kindle, Google Books apps on my tab. And yet, I read very few digital comics.

It's funny to me that you're into Secret Empire, the one major event that I've skipped from Marvel since I've gotten back into comics. I read Civil War II, IvX, even f'ing Monsters Unleashed hahahaha. Shrug.

I didn't read Deadpool #27. I read lots of Deadpool, but kind of jump in and out of the main series (and spinoffs). But #27 was the wedding to Shiklah I believe? The following "Til Death Do Us..." story was fantastic.