View Single Post
Old 02.14.2011, 06:49 PM   #14092
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
Yeah, the thing about Zahn is that he has the sort of appearance where he could be perfectly casted for a multitude of roles. There's something about his face that makes him equally believable as a tough, hard-assed criminal, or a zany (no pun intended), lovestruck deadbeat, etc. Not only does he have an extreme range available to him, but his face and voice are so unique that they truly make every role he undertakes memorable. On top of it all, he is extremely skilled at his craft. Just one hell of an actor, overall.

Exactly. He looks like a more adult Michael J. Fox. He's great in comedy, i think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

i actually really liked this movie. There were some serious flaws, like really wasted a subplot on that psychiatrist relationship thing because they didn't get to elaborate it enough, it just seemed rushed and even redundantly unnecessary to the overall plot, also some terribly bad acting moments, some bad Irishish/Bostonish accents, and some other lame bad acting by Jack when at times..

however these were not bad enough to dissuade me from enjoying it as a whole, in fact I quite enjoyed it! Not quite the caliber of Heat but definitely good shit

I think its worst sin is that it's probably Scorsese's most forgettable movie. I remember not particularly minding it when I was watching it, but if I had to recall any memorable scenes from the movie now, I'd be totally stumped. Not his worst film, but probably his most meh, for me.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|