View Single Post
Old 02.16.2010, 05:32 PM   #45
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
From your post I gather that philosophy should completely avoid any criticism and judgement of the world around us
Yeah, it should.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
then, with due pointing out on my part that this being a music forum which mostly consists of record buyers, musicians, listeners, general fuckwits, and (I think) wageless music writers, it's not surprising that the main subject pops up here and there in the guises of personal thoughts about it.
Please, you sound a little daft.
You're right, it's no surprise that the subject pops up and we're certainly allowed our subjective territory. Perhaps my post was too strongly worded? I didn't mean it as a condemnation of the thread as much as a caveat to conclude whatever nik was going on about.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|