View Single Post
Old 02.16.2010, 05:24 PM   #43
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
i really don't get what the fuck you are talking about. and would wonder how you could explain the logic that i can be a pussy for being afraid to argue with you in front of others when that is exactly what i did. by your own logic you are the pussy for taking an arguement that was happening on the board and trying to continue it in private. your just bitching that i posted my reply in the thread so you couldn't just tell me to fuck off in a pm reply. what you are saying doesn't make any sense. i mean really, like this makes me a pussy, the only thing annoying is your assumption that it might upset me to be called a pussy. i really doubt anyone cares but as you say they can go have a look at the posts. it's too bad you weren't able to argue your point and had to start this pointless back and forth dick fight by resorting to name calling.

but this is so tiresome and i can not be bothered, please, no more.

If it really bothers you then DONT FUCKING REPLY!
I made my point about iraq in the thread, many other people, SuchFriends and others, disagreed with me. Even if i object to Suchfriends' points, i respect him for at least making them in full public view. Here is what happened

I made my feelings known about Iraq
Lots of people disagreed with me
YOU decided to give me some "negative-reputation"
I sent you a private message explaining why i disagreed with you, and that i felt you not responding to me in front of everyone was poor on your part.
You decided to post said private message for everyone to see (which i have no problem with, by the way) rather than respinding to me personally as i did to you.
Ergo, you are a pussy because i made my point in front of everyone and submitted it to arguement, you did not.

Again, if this is too much, please put me on ignore, thats what the button is there for. And you are one tiresome bag of nothingness yourself may i say.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|