View Single Post
Old 05.30.2015, 09:44 PM   #38793
rebeccagotcursedout
stalker

rebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's asses
has anyone here ever been arrested and, if so, how long is yr rap sheet?

I stole a car once when I was 13. they didn't do much maybe probation I can't remember.

possession charge and public intoxication. 16. oh..

.. oh.. wait, another possession charge that was dropped when the driver admitted it was his weed baggies. so that was an attempt to distributed charge that I had. pending.

I used to have bad luck around the winter months likes FEB and March. that's when I remember doing time. but I've only served less than five weeks in jail. oh, and probation violation because I didn't want to do community service for some DUI charge. damn!!!!

speaking of which, I've had like at least two DUI charges in my lifetime. one for wrecking my parents car and the other for simply running a redlight which I admitted being three sheets to the wind.

I've also had multiple disorderly conduct charges for fighting. at least four.

had fights in bars, got scared up, took to the hospital but not arrested....not in order.

not bragging like a badass, so I've always felt ashamed of this, when I realized I was a criminal not too long ago. with a sheet record since my teens. like I was the redneck I always hated. no and ugh, it was always the crowd I hung around with and my caved in mental state I know now. and other shit so you can judge me. it's welcomed. yeah, im one of those guys, I've posted my ugly inbred skull here before.

now get a thrill/half ashamed if I watch Cops though I always complied with the pigs except, one time when I ran after they booked me like a dumbass before, I threw up in the station and had a janitor give me a lesson the next morning.

wow. Jesus fucking Christ!!!! that's a nightmare to read. figuratively and non-figuratively speaking.

anyone else?
rebeccagotcursedout is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|