View Single Post
Old 12.04.2014, 11:37 AM   #37706
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
For my taste, I've found that cayenne can be overused and when so, usually ends badly. From what I've found, Louisiana meat pies differ from the part of the State. I had one in DeRidder that had just as much cream-ish corn as it did meat......the best I've ever had!

oh man, i love cayenne. in my red beans, in my bloody marys, and if it's cold it can go in my socks too ha ha. if it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing, right? but yeah it can give people heartburn.

the onions/green peppers/celery is such a louisiana flavor combo i can now spot it from outer space. i learned that from a TV fatman. i think it was this one:

he kept going about "trinity" this and "trinity" that.

oh ha ha apparently the term was his invention: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_trinity_(cuisine)

another thing i learned from him was to throw the wilted vegetables into the meat pot. good trick!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|