View Single Post
Old 03.12.2015, 04:05 PM   #6469
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
oh i understand the setup now. there were big holes in your original story. congrats on buying a shack!!! shacks rule.

btw. look up ianto evans on cob buildings-- if you ever wanna put a studio or something on your land or rebuild differently, or have options. i have his book (kindle version).

evans is the one that gave me the idea you were in wales. he grew up there (fleeing the german bombings) and in the cob house book he called it "the indian reservation of the british empire" or something of that sort-- so when you said you were super-remote i thought--wales! the holy land of zeta! etc.

anyway, yeah, ianto evans. good stuff. check him. or-- look at THE WOODLAND HOUSE which is by one of your compatriots who makes a living as a coppicer and charcoal burner, probably somewhere near you.

dammit, man. so many possibilities living in the sticks. and you ahve rain! rain means more plants. plants are good.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|