View Single Post
Old 04.14.2009, 04:02 AM   #31
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
(I'm particularly thinking of another band that shares the same initials), I wouldn't have mentioned you at all. Admittedly, I think you've been more amicable since then and it is unfairly insulting to keep that against you. I doubt you'd care if I apologized, but I would.

Apology accepted. My whole "tearing apart the band with the same initials" thing ended well over a year ago (maybe about 2 years ago by now?). I mean, I still listened to and said I didn't like the new album but I'm trying to be more pleasant about these things now. I try to offer my opinion without breaking anyone's heart......... I just don't like being randomly insulted when I am pretty sure I haven't said or done anything out of the way in a while. Either way, fair enough, no hard feelings. What you said did kind of hurt my e-feelings a bit, at the time, though.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|