View Single Post
Old 04.14.2009, 01:30 AM   #29
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Haha, I'm not going to directly respond to this "insult". Your posts speak for themselves. Take that for what it's worth... Or better yet, stop bringing me up when I haven't done or said anything out of the way to you (just your favorite bands.. I guess?! Who knows?). That's more "duh-du-douchebag"-gy than anything I've ever done.
If the act of consecutively posting dismissive-but-offensive posts weren't so characteristically you in my mind (I'm particularly thinking of another band that shares the same initials), I wouldn't have mentioned you at all. Admittedly, I think you've been more amicable since then and it is unfairly insulting to keep that against you. I doubt you'd care if I apologized, but I would.

And actually this really has nothing to do about any bands, Modest Mouse or otherwise, just that I find consecutive shitting to be childish and predictable. Say shit, sure, but running a bulldozer over it is redundant and egotistical. I leave this at that.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|