View Single Post
Old 06.02.2015, 05:10 PM   #6925
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
From my limited knowledge and limited sources I've read the main point has been that Ancelotti didn't utilise Bales' best attribute-his speed. He was making Bale pretty much sit so deep that whilst he's fast, he's not that fast, and he's still only got a limited amount of stamina (as everyone). He should be sitting further up, getting them great passes and being able to out run any fucker chasing with him. Then from there either setting up goals for Benzema and co. or being able to score them himself.

He's a good player, but like any player, he needs his positives bringing to the fore. And that's something Real fans forget to often.

Yeah. He's been far too deep but I suspect a lot of Real's formations are ultimately dictated by what Ronaldo wants. I have loads of respect for Ancelotti but sometimes wonder if he's strong enough personally to make unpopular decisions. It'll be interesting to see how Rafa deals with the situation.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|