View Single Post
Old 09.12.2014, 12:56 AM   #4
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I saw this.on carrie's twitter.. it feels right. In all actuality sleater-kinney were the "biggest" indir band from the riot grrl.scene and everyone here.knows my bias but I say they were the best when taking into.consideration all factors. I undetstand this is also getting released as a CD set too.. I trip out on reflection, its been 8 years since they broke up and wildflag/corin tucker banf tours.has made it hard to think its been that long.. since its been that long they are worthy of a box set, the first record is 20 years old, and so an enirely new generation, particularly young women who have beyonce gyrations as their sarah mccloclan need it more than we did. The high school people I work with today NEED to find this music and branch off from there, sadly we're all old nough now that our music is "classic" and kids get into it today like we all got into 60s and 70s music. Unfortunately sometimes kids discover the wrong shit. SEVERAL teenagers have,told me they like linkin park like it was some lost gem and im like, "facepalm."

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|