View Single Post
Old 06.06.2007, 10:44 AM   #32
Green_mind
the end of the ugly

Green_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic

besides, we have to thank him for all the moron guitarists who twist and contort their faces every time they solo. he's done more harm than good.

haha there were tonnes of awesome gurners/guitarists out there even before mr hendrix.

I think he was awesome solo guitarist on both levels of influential innovations he made and his technical ability, but on them same full two levels I also think mr mascis equals out with him. Put it this way, if mascis and hendrix dueled it out in some hilly meadows with huge marshall stacks opposing each other, I think they'd both draw their guitars and turn around at the same time, then we'd have two dead guitar heroes or in this reality, another dead guitar hero and they'd be lying down dead opposite each other with a never ending increase of roaring feedback, the roar of two big dinosaurs, now dead.
Green_mind is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|