View Single Post
Old 09.25.2017, 01:04 PM   #1
thewall91
children of satan

thewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's asses

So since my parents sold my home where my original wall resided I decided to do a grownup version of it (hence the very punk rock fax machine in the lower left corner)! It was a lot of fun to do, and actually a lot more challenging than when I did it in high school. I decided to not use my original drawing of it and just to trace the actual raymond pettibon drawing on and paint it, because my drawing wasn't perfect, and this wall was a lot bigger so I had some problems with proportions and getting it to fit. So I can only take credit for the paint job (and superb tracing skills). I also decided to film it the same way I did on the "My Sonic Room" video from the corporate ghost DVD. I put the videos on a youtube playlist, so here's that link for anyone who's interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmda...uwSFrz8DIFO01W

And for anyone who doesn't have a clue who I am or what this was all about, here's me and my original wall back in 1991. I made a videotape of the process in hopes of meeting the band, and it worked. The picture on the wall below was my drawing of the Goo cover, projected and painted on the wall.

thewall91 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|