View Single Post
Old 08.05.2009, 06:45 AM   #32
eternal
bad moon rising

eternal kicks all y'all's asseseternal kicks all y'all's asseseternal kicks all y'all's asseseternal kicks all y'all's asseseternal kicks all y'all's asseseternal kicks all y'all's asseseternal kicks all y'all's asseseternal kicks all y'all's asseseternal kicks all y'all's asseseternal kicks all y'all's asseseternal kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by BushIsAPsycho
i wasn't trying to gain hipster points or whatever by starting this thread, but rather so I could share the insight that I gained, a sort of epiphany, while stumbling upon "Isn't Anything" and thinking that it might be better than loveless

no no, i was not implying that. i just hate it when people think they can't favourite an album just because it's the band's most popular work and they must be different blah blah. Isn't anything is a great album, and thats awesome if you truly do enjoy it more

My bloody valentine is my all time favourite band (tied with SY) so forgive me for being a bit defensive. All i can say is that once you see them live, you know what all the hype is about. Their past concert this year literally changed my life and the way i think of music.
eternal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|