View Single Post
Old 02.24.2010, 02:01 AM   #98
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
I must explain something about these three. As far as the Foxy Methoxy and Mescaline are concerned, I mean 'mindblowing' in the best possible way. My first experiences with these chemicals were the two most introspective, productive, personal building experiences of my life.

Where cocaine is concerned, it's more of cocaine's constant begging for me to use that blows my mind. Cocaine is one of the most unreasonable chemicals ever. As the effects set on, the pleasure is unbelievable yet, at the same time, completely unsatisfying. Every time I use cocaine, I complain about how it doesn't even get me high, yet continue to shell out hundreds upon hundreds in a night on the shit. I still can't wrap my mind around why all my brain wants is coke, yet when I'm on coke, I'm still not satisfied. Ever.

and this is why it's the stupidest drug ever.

you take coke - it's like a red bull that feels heavy in your head for 15mins and then you want more coke. this is literally all it does. make you want more coke.

when i used to do it it would be £40 for a gram. so me and my friend might buy 1 gram - 20 each. then 25 mins later we would go back and buy another gram each - and then another gram each and then i'd have like £30 to live off for 2 weeks.

it is so easy to get addicted to coke - if you keep taking it this will happen.

one of the fucking most stupid drugs ever. it should not be taken in its current form. maybe in the future when we have a better understanding of the brain and what chemicals are in it and what chemicals can do to it - maybe then there will be smart drugs safe to take. but coke is not one of them.

as to the pleasure being unbelievable - this was not my expierience. it was crap. very little happened. it just made me anxious and pepped up a bit. so what. and anyway, for fuck sake it's not like you need it to feel pleasure. it's not like taking it or other drugs does anything but make your brain incapable of expieriancing pleasure without putting substances in it that damage it, and even then its not pleasure your feeling, its just that you feel different because you've finally put some crap in your brain, because you can't handle sobriety anymore because of all the damage and your re-wired dopamine flow.

if you get addicted to coke, you are fucked. even if you get off it without dying, most people turn to alcoholism, your brain is so damaged you have now most likely induced an aritificial form of schizophrenia. i met a girl in a hospital who had managed to kick it, she had basically gotten nearly obese and switched to alcohol. someone found her out hiding in the bushes in the enclosed yard of the ward, she was out there alone but believed there was some man out to get her, and so she was hiding. she really believed someone was out to get her and was cowering in fear. this is what you're going to do to your brain.

i used to have a friend that nearly died because of it, he was one heartbeat away from death in the back of an ambulance, the nurses were asking him what drugs he had taken so they could administer something to counteract the effects, but he had taken so much and couldnt even speak so they couldnt risk giving him anything in case it had an adverse affect on something else in his system.

he told me this a few days after getting out of hospital at 3am as we walked the streets together, ending up outside the coke dealers house of course so he could go get some more.

coke is like spyware in your brain that will override any sense or rationality and just make you take more of it, no matter how much it fucks you up.

and all for what? to prove how much of an edgy nihilist you are because you take drugs? for some stupid fucking "i go against the rules look at me i'm so real and cool lets party" bullshit? whatever stupid idea of danger or authenticity that its prohibition has bestowed on it. the truth is its simply dangerous and unnecessary.

so yeah, don't mean to bring down the whole thread, cocaine is a hell of a drug, i am just angry with it tbh. but with enough time and abstinence you can be healed and i will never accept that anyone is too far gone to recover.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|