View Single Post
Old 01.20.2015, 09:49 AM   #18472
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Marcel Carne' did my favorite movie, Les Enfants du Paradis

The wife and I went to a late screening of this movie on Sunday night.

we had seen good reviews and I dig on Joaquin Phoenix, but HOLY FUCK was this just a pointless waste of EVERYTHING. we walked out 1 hour into it, no laughs at all from the crowd, and we were WASTED in preparation. This was as stupidly pointless as a movie can get. fuck Pynchon. His books suck ass, and so do movies based on his suck ass books. Thank Mario we went with a gift card, because I would have killed someone had I to pay $11 of my own money to see this doo doo. Plus hearing Joanna Newsome narrating it made me want to stab my own ears.

Watched this at home yesterday.

Of course not as good as Pitch Black, but far far better than the second Riddick movie with it's ponderous bullshit necromongers... I enjoyed it a lot. good middle of day violence while wasted on the stankiest skunk to come accross H town in months and months.