View Single Post
Old 01.12.2015, 02:21 PM   #18464
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i was answering you about "the kid with a bike" by way of quoting metropolitan-- remember the ginger's prejudices against austen (unintended pun) due to reading some critic. you go by a poster. check out the kid with a bike, dammit. great little story. don't prejudge.

but yes you're right about metropolitan.

from the cast, i know carolyn farina was a perfume counter girl in a department store before this movie, then she had a cameo in last days of disco, and that was that. chris eig-- something--mann was in all his other movies and he's had parts in law & order, etc.-- same as teh friend w/ the glasses i think i saw him in law and order once. the girl and whose house they hanged out (sally?) also worked a bit... i'm saying all this from memory.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|