View Single Post
Old 11.25.2011, 04:47 PM   #40
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
Anybody who read this title (or worse yet, actually read the thread) and thought that I was proposing a literal replacement is probably either learning disabled, or non-English speaking, and somehow the way I phrased the nature of SY as symbols escaped them.

By the way, I don't know of any bands who are up to the task. None. This generation is painfully lacking in significant noise-rock bands, despite all the "noise-rock" bands it's been spitting out by the thousands.

And hey, foreverasskiss... Wolf Eyes does suck at times, but they were pretty badass back in the early auts. I haven't been keeping track of them, not for years, but I remember liking their split with Black Dice and seeing them live a few times. It was enjoyable.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|