View Single Post
Old 05.07.2006, 02:46 AM   #7
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott v
well, i recommend if you want this bad enough that you'll have to scope around misc. shops and online to get a copy and keep tabs on this because these are all limited edition LPs (for this series and particular vol. only 100 copies available!) otherwise it will start to get very pricey and or harder and harder to get a hold of... otherwise you'll be forced to opt for the cd reissue in which even some of those are hard to come by.

how big was edition of Thurston Moore/MCIAA than? i think bigger. i was able to buy it in the shop (which was really great) no problem. It's a pitty that is such a limited edition. so morelikely you wont see it in shops. also, get it online must be fast decision buy or not to buy, i'd say.
greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|