View Single Post
Old 04.21.2007, 08:38 AM   #30
auto-aim
the destroyed room

auto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's asses
wow, there are some uptight people here... I don't know, I expect SY fans to be a little more - liberal I guess. Some of those jokes are in bad taste, but it's something else I'm getting at. I don't know, I didn't know the guy so maybe it doesn't matter to me but so many people here act like death is this really unatural thing... It's hard to explain what I'm getting at - it's like this warped view of life, I wish this guy was still around making music for ME - instead of being glad that he was here.
And it's like if those jokes are the worst thing you can say about kurt cobain then that's pretty fucking good going. You know - Like I'm sure a lot of you are okay with michael jackson jokes? Is that just because he's not dead?

His Naked Torso
auto-aim is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|