Thread: Internet dating
View Single Post
Old 04.09.2006, 02:48 PM   #60
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by khchris(original)
I'm quite sure the Trunkster is seeing everything. She seems to be itching so bad for a fight that she's willing to just start a fight with anyone, so I'm sure she is very curious about what I type. I'm sure all it would take to get her to come after me is a little "Mike Hunt"

You're absolutely right - of course I haven't got you on ignore. Why would I bother?

I could go on and list our past conflicts, respond to your comments, turn this into an endless, tedious thread about our various clashes that would bore the rest of the forum to tears, but

Meh. I simply don't care.

Obviously, you are free to post what you like, and if you care to post anything further regarding this matter, by all means, do so. But if you do so in hopes of eliciting a response from me, don't waste your energy.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|