View Single Post
Old 06.24.2019, 03:32 PM   #24061
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666

Venus in Furs

The sixties Italo-sexploitation version (rather than the recent Polanski one, which I haven't seen, or the other 60s one, by Jess Franco, which I have). No surprises here. You get the usual 80-odd minutes of jet-set Euro types hopping from sunny location to sunny location and indulging in various acts of softcore kinkiness. Needless to say it's all about as sexy as warm beer but who's really watching this stuff in 2019 to get turned on?

Funny you should say that, one of the guys for film night chose Girl On A Motorcycle as almost a companion piece to Performance. Fuck me it was awful. The exact same thing as venus in furs. Supposedly it's sexy with the great sites of Germany, Switzerland and the like and the ridiculous sex scenes to boot. That's interspersed with Marianne Faithfull just looking daft on the motorcycle that's clearly on a rig.

Awful film that should be forgotten. People forget that the swinging sixties didn't half have some dreck come out of it.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|