View Single Post
Old 05.25.2018, 08:28 AM   #49712
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
Evol, just listen to "Personal Halloway". Pretend it's a band you never heard of that Albini produced.

Done.

It's alright. It's not utter shit. There are some novel touches that keep it from being too generic. Hate the singer's voice. It's very fake, full of affectations. Lyrics aren't bad. I like the overall sound. Not too slick. Yeah, that's the Albini bass/drum sound we all know and sometimes love.

But I have no memories/nostalgia associated with the song/band, so it's just a song to me. I don't see myself investigating further.

It doesn't help that when I type "bush" into search bar, KATE BUSH is the second result. An okay grunge song vs a music master. It would be difficult for anyone to look their best in her company.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|