View Single Post
Old 01.06.2010, 09:59 AM   #16
Concrete Abutments
bad moon rising

Concrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielCarlson
You can't start the album with Thunderclap! If that was the first song my expectations would be destroyed right away and I would turn the album off. Sacred Trixster is a great opener, Thunderclap is their worst song since Panty Lies.

I think I'll stick to the original order.

That's precisely why I put it first. Get it over with quickly. Sacred Trixster is fun in the middle. Plus, Thunderclap ends VERY abruptly which gives a KILLER segue into Anti-Orgasm with no gaps.

Keep the original order if you must but at least get rid of the silences inbetween songs. It firms everything up nice.
Concrete Abutments is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|