View Single Post
Old 04.01.2006, 11:01 PM   #15
amyvega
bad moon rising

amyvega kicks all y'all's assesamyvega kicks all y'all's assesamyvega kicks all y'all's assesamyvega kicks all y'all's assesamyvega kicks all y'all's assesamyvega kicks all y'all's assesamyvega kicks all y'all's assesamyvega kicks all y'all's assesamyvega kicks all y'all's assesamyvega kicks all y'all's assesamyvega kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I don't know, but I'm sure that police brutality happens in every country & not just the US. As far as the Gov't, I think it might be a little unfair to compare our Gov't with others and how other gov'ts would approach the situation(especially 9/11)

Yes, unfortunately, police brutality can happen/does happen everywhere, but that's besides the point. It sounds to me more like an excuse. WE, the United States, are supposed to be a free country, no? So why shouldn't anybody, myself included, compare the USA w/other govt's that are supposedly not as qualified to run a country? Aren't we supposed to be an example? Isn't that supposedly why we're in Iraq?

any citizen of the USA should damn well judge their country, we're living in it! WHy not ask questions? Why not get upset when we see those with powerful positions abusing it?

Quote:
As for art, well you're going to have to accept the fact that not everyone's going to like your art and if it's politically motivated or controversial by nature, then expect the repercussions of it and don't complain. That just goes with the territory, my friend.

ever hear of free speech? I'm sure chabib didn't expect for everyone to like his art, but that doesn't mean they have to right to remove it. are you saying ANYTHING that's politically motivated shouldn't exist?
amyvega is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|