View Single Post
Old 11.05.2007, 02:27 PM   #2
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
You're stylin'.

The Ravens did so well with Billick calling the O after firing his friend Fassel last year, but they sure are sucking wind this year on both sides of the ball even though the D is still fairly capable.
I think their main problem is that McNair is an old man and not in good enough health to play quarterback in the faster game nowadays. Speedster Polamalu is likely to give him shit fits tonight. At any rate, I like the Steelers. It was tough to see Pittsburgh lose in Denver in that Sunday-nighter a couple of weeks ago, since the Broncos are my most-despised team. Their only redeeming aspect in my mind is that former-Bulldog Champ Bailey plays cornerback for them.

Last Monday's game was the second best this season with Favre ending overtime (also in Denver) in a single play with a bomb to receiver Greg Jennings. I heard in some commentary on ESPN Sunday NFL Countdown that before that play, Brett was cutting up with Emmitt Smith saying he needed some more dance lessons!

The best game of the year though was that Monday-nighter with the wild ending that found the Cowboys beating the Bills in a nearly-impossible-to-duplicate scenario.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|