View Single Post
Old 07.02.2015, 09:48 PM   #4015
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
"Interpreter of Maladies" - O. Henry Award 1999, also Best American Short Stories 1999
"The Third and Final Continent" Best American Short Stories 2000
(later: "Nobody's Business" Best American Short Stories 2002)

See Pony, others give opinions. I give facts. If you had bowed before my vast erudition, you would've come across Lahiri anyway. Past volumes of O. Hen, BASS and Push are all dirt cheap, and you should've gotten a bunch. Imagine the riches. Instead, your life is now in tatters and suicide is the only honorable way out.

On second thought, I don't care what anyone reads. Never mind. Keep living.
Oooh, I will get some of those volumes! was only looking for Push, haven't found anything. at least not on german websites. But one or two BASS volumes is what i'll be getting as soon as I am getting paid!
pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|