View Single Post
Old 04.30.2009, 08:18 AM   #24
dionysusundone
the end of the ugly

dionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
The thing is, I feel bad telling this guy off. If I never participated or contributed a single useful thing to this board, I guess perhaps -- if I were a bad person -- I would feel somewhat jealous that.. "whoa, here's this guy, who actually does contribute good things to this board.. but he jokes around a bit too much.. and people like him? FUCK THAT GUY!!!" I mean, personally, I would never think like that. But I can see where this guy is coming from.

All I can tell him is... until he contributes anything to this board that is "useful", then how can he even say anything critical against me?

It's cool man don't feel bad. I think I can make sense of this all.
You see when atsonicpark was originally posting, he envisioned a much more grand experience, full of dewbacks, explosions, and expensive computer generated scenes of Coruscant, the Imperial Capitol. Unfortunately board technology at the time was nowhere near as sophisticated as it is today, in the future.
Here, for yr enjoyment, is the post as atsonicpark originally intended.

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I'm just saying, this is common knowledge and really not that interesting. What's next, someone joining to post a thread HEY GUYS! I'M 100% SURE KIM AND THURSTON ARE MARRIED~