Thread: Effects
View Single Post
Old 08.19.2007, 06:06 PM   #866
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ondskan
So i'm buying a new guitar, and it seems like i got €200 left.
I've been thinking about a Dunlop CryBaby GCB95 and a Big Muff.
Any suggestions? I don't need any superfrickin'killerwierd-effects or something, just some good and useful stuff. You know. Guys. Come on...

If you are going to buy a wah, don't buy a GCB95. They suck tone from your signal really bad. Your clean guitar sound will suffer. Unless you are good with electronics and plan to true-bypass it. Otherwise stay away. You want a true-bypass wah. Trust me. I had a GCB-95.

Get a new Little Big Muff or a BYOC Large Beaverif you are into DIY. I can vouch for the LBM and Chout can vouch for the Large Beaver. They both have Boss style power jacks, which is nice, and have pretty nice sounds. The NYC Big Muff might not be quite what you are looking for.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|