View Single Post
Old 09.12.2006, 04:13 PM   #37
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
pedro used to be this very creative dude who started the "post your art or die!" threads. then he was abducted by the krishnas & went mental. he may have been mental before, but in a good way. then he became just, well, i'll refrain from saying.

I think I pissed him off the last time he posted because I told him he was in a cult and went on a diatribe about it. Good to see you two generally agreeing that the Krishnas are a cult.
It's good to see him (still) getting credit for the Post Your Art or Die thread(s) though.

Well, I just searched google for
atari 2600 sonicyouth.com "veda"
"upanishad"
& then tried "gita"
and was unable to locate the thread I'm referring to, but that was the last time we heard from him. He was posting some Krishna music in the thread.

Yeah, elmoniac and noumenal were cool.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|